Studio Snapshots: Class Coming October 8!
29 Monday Jul 2013
My little video class for Creative Workshops has turned into a production process reminiscent of Titanic, Ben-Hur and/or Gone with the Wind.
What I originally planned to be a pretty straightforward class on Gelatos turned into a class on art journaling with Gelatos, which led me to create all kinds of journaling prompts, which then led me to want to teach a simple book-binding technique which led to…
…about 4 hours of video instruction.
Four hours that did not fit on one 64GB USB stick. (I have to insert a big thanks to my husband, who went to get me another one yesterday afternoon.)
Four hours that include:
– 15+ Gelato techniques
– 15 journaling prompts
– 15 art journal spreads
– Design layout tips for each spread
– Writing and journaling tricks
– Info on personality quizzes to kickstart your inner dialogue
– Doodling and penwork ideas (the easy kind!)
– 7 side-by-side examples of Gelato blending techniques
– Super-simple and really fun bookbinding technique
The class will start October 8, 2013…registration begins in early September. More info to come as soon as we move closer to the date.
Hope to see you there!