Wednesday Update: Upcoming Workshop at The New Label Project!
18 Wednesday Apr 2012
This week I’m all about classes and workshops, including a workshop I’m teaching at The New Label Project here in Amsterdam!
The class is called Mixed-Media Photo Cardmaking, and these are some of the projects we’ll do—
Need more info? Here ya go!
• When: Saturday, June 9, from 13:00-15:30
• Where: The New Label Project (Rozengracht 75 in Amsterdam)
• What will I make? You’ll make 3 handmade cards, using Lazertran photos and rubber stamps. You’ll also have supplies to make a fourth card. We’ll see how much we get done!
• Cost? The cost is €40, and everything is provided for you!
…and no, you do not need any stamping, cardmaking or Lazertran experience to come to the class. But, only ages 14 and up, please.
Interested? Contact Giulia at The New Label Project with questions or to register:
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: 621839006
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheNewLabelProject
…or stop by the shop! Rozengracht 75, 1016LT Amsterdam, Netherlands. It’s super easy to access on the number 17 tram from Centraal Station, Westerkerk stop.
Space is limited because the store can only hold so many people at one table—and I’d love to see you there! If you have any questions or need more info, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!